There are multiple ways to stay informed about what is happening at SigMa.
- SigMa’s online calendar allows you to plan in advance what classes, groups, and play parties you would like to attend.
- Topics for the SigMa 101 classes are usually published on the calendar at the beginning of the month following the board meeting.
- SigMa publishes its events to Facebook.
- Details about events are limited but offer people a way support the organization publicly.
- Please remember that liking, following, sharing, and clicking the “interested in” or “going to” buttons on Facebook will alert other people on Facebook about your support for SigMa.
- SigMa maintains a group on Fetlife for people interested in social networking or meeting other people prior to arriving at SigMa.
- SigMa publishes its events to Twitter about three days prior to the event.
- Tweets offer people a way support the organization publicly.
- Please remember that re-tweeting or following SigMa on Twitter will alert other people on Twitter about your support for SigMa.
- SigMa provides an RSS feed that allows you to get announcements you would otherwise get through the weekly emails / announcements.