7. When playing, keep your gear in check and not all over the place or blocking use of play stations other than your own. Likewise, do not monopolize a play station when others are waiting.
8. Ask the owner of equipment or the Dungeon Monitor if you may use / move equipment or furniture that is not yours. Put it back where you found it after use. Thoroughly clean SigMa restraints, blindfolds, gag, etc. and Dungeon furniture after you use it.
9. Public humiliation or usage, group usage, or derogatory comments regarding a submissive / bottom shall occur only when explicit consent has been given by the submissive / bottom. Before beginning such a scene, all participants must inform the DM of their intent and consent.
10. SigMa is a private club, and entry/continued presence on the premises may be denied to anyone the DM deems to be a danger to himself or others or whose conduct shows egregious disrespect for the health, safety or personal enjoyment of others.
1636 R Street NW, Washington, DC
1. SigMa is a communal space, please respect others and maintain the confidentiality and congeniality that we all deserve. "What happens at SigMa stays at SigMa"
2. Limit casual conversations to the lounge area or elsewhere. You are welcome to watch scenes in progress but please do so silently. If the participants of a scene ask you to move away from the scene, please do so.
3. If a submissive/bottom is wearing a collar or engaged in a scene with a Dom/SIR, do not engage or touch the submissive. It is up to the SIR/Dom to inform anyone what is permissible. Never touch or give orders to a submissive or bottom without their consent. Submissives/bottoms are not communal property.
4. If you see someone in distress while in a scene report it immediately to the Dungeon Monitors. Do not interfere or become engaged.
5. Be respectful of Doms and subs recuperating in the lounge or elsewhere after a scene. Please give them space and time to wind down together.
6. Please remember that discretion is absolutely necessary. Comments made about another member/attendee of Sigma either at an event or in public, violates their right to privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 202-728-7589
NEW TO SIGMA
Prior to attending your first play party, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com
or call us at 202-728-7589, to ask questions or talk
If you are not certain about the rules or an acceptable activity
always ask the Play Space Monitor on Duty
1. Smoking, consuming of Alcohol or using illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
2. Food is allowed only in the Lounge area.
3. Use of Cell phones, other electronic devices, taking photos or making videos are strictly prohibited on premises.
4. Dungeon Monitors (DMs) shall enforce Safe, Sane, and Consensual (SSC) BDSM/Kink practices:
** Protection must be used when there is realistic danger of STI transmission;
** Blood-to-blood contact is forbidden;
** Scenes must be fully negotiated, including limits and safe words;
** Sincere and clear requests to Pause or Stop must be honored; \
** Personal sounds / catheters must be sterilized prior to use.
5. Watch, but DO NOT INTERFERE without prior consent from all parties to a scene in progress.
6. Respect others: SigMa welcomes new players, and no one is ever required to participate. "No” means “No.”
To ensure the safety and well-being of our members and guests,
the following Rules & Basic Etiquette are strictly enforced.